Safe, stable and healthy housing opportunities for renters and aspiring homeowners.
Supporting young businesses through affordable space and business incubation.
Common Wealth Development
Building a Better Community
Founded in 1979, Common Wealth Development supports and preserves the vitality of neighborhoods in the Madison Metropolitan area. Our projects improve the housing and business climate of our neighborhoods and initiate important community development projects.
Our Core Program Areas
- Support young businesses through affordable space and business incubation
- Coach youth and adults in financial fluency, job readiness and entrepreneurial leadership
- Provide safe, stable housing opportunities for renters and aspiring homeowners
- Integrate comprehensive community health approaches to city-wide violence prevention efforts
- Support the retention and sustainability of affordable land in Madison and Dane County
News, Updates and Announcements from Clients & Staff
Did you miss a previous newsletter or just want to go back and see what we have been working on? Check out previous publications below! Common Wealth Development's quarterly newsletter for residents, commercial tenants, workforce participants, and supporters LIKE YOU....
Willy Street Fair Parade is coming! September 18th at 11:00 am! Parade Starts at I/O Arcade parking lot If you have any questions, please email email@example.com